Special order Reefbrite - Thank you Premium Aquatics!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to give these guys a public shout out and personally thank Luke and Premium Aquatics for their fantastic customer service. Being super OCD, I wanted an XHO Blue Reefbrite strip in a silver housing as they only come standard in black, in order to match the aluminum finish of my ATI fixture. They were able to work with Reefbrite to have it made for me on special order. Thank you very much guys, much appreciated! :)

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to give these guys a public shout out and personally thank Luke and Premium Aquatics for their fantastic customer service. Being super OCD, I wanted an XHO Blue Reefbrite strip in a silver housing as they only come standard in black, in order to match the aluminum finish of my ATI fixture. They were able to work with Reefbrite to have it made for me on special order. Thank you very much guys, much appreciated! :)
Very welcome :) Thanks very much for ordering with us and the kind words. ReefBrite is easy to work with on special order too, plus Luke is the King of Custom LOL.

OP
OP
Water Dog

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Special ordered at 4pm on Thursday and it was at my doorstep today on a Saturday afternoon. Doesn’t get much better than that. Thanks again guys! :D

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back