Specialized Tank ideas??

rewlee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
205
Reaction score
72
Location
Mobile, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am just about 4 months into my Reef, coming along well.

But why not 2!?

I have what I am guessing is a 30 gallon, similar to a biocube. but long, ha.




Now I have considered making it a qt, but with the built in sump I would rather do something more permanent with it. I have thought, maybe a Puffer tank, Clown Nem tank, frag tank or small eel? Only problem with FT, or Nem, is I do not want to fork up the money to put quality lighting in here as well.

Now I really would like to hear some Ideas of what I should could do with this tank, and have also thought about just plumbing it to my 44 pent, and maybe just do a fuge, and the built in sump but not sure if that would be easy planning as there is a wall in-between the two


Please let me know some Ideas, preferably pretty easily maintained and only about 1 or 2 livestock. Thanks Fokes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new