Species Identification

mross889

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I have been in the hobby for awhile now and I have never came across anything like this in my tank.
I wanted to know if you guys can help me identify what this is?

Questions I have:
Is it safe to touch?
Does it release toxins?
Is this what they call spaghetti worm.

IMG_4084.jpg
 
Probably a spaghetti worm.. although I have never seen one like that, if it is there will be a larger body attached to what your seeing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new