Spectrapure ultra ato and great technical support.

ReefChef19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
288
Reaction score
192
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
I pulled the trigger and spent a few extra dollars to buy a spectrapure ultra ato. It is a bit more expensive but with that comes an American made product and support. I have the pump located in my red sea 750 cabinet pulling water from about 15 feet head and 40 feet across with no problem, and can't hear a drop. I was having an issue getting it going so I had to call and speak with Daniel several times and we were able to get it figured out. Thank you Daniel and spectrapure, I would still love to have the spectrameter 3 set up for awc!!!
 
I pulled the trigger and spent a few extra dollars to buy a spectrapure ultra ato. It is a bit more expensive but with that comes an American made product and support. I have the pump located in my red sea 750 cabinet pulling water from about 15 feet head and 40 feet across with no problem, and can't hear a drop. I was having an issue getting it going so I had to call and speak with Daniel several times and we were able to get it figured out. Thank you Daniel and spectrapure, I would still love to have the spectrameter 3 set up for awc!!!

tada!!!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/spectrapure-liter-meter-3-and-extra-pump.622862/
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new