Spending money again. New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgarden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey reef2reef! I have been in the hobby for a while, just not the social media portion of it. Anyway, my current residence is in central ny and my plan is to move some place warmer soon. I’m not letting that stop me from enjoying the hobby though.

Currently setting up a 150g with basement 75g sump and 45g cube.

Awesome forum/people. Lots of info and ideas here. Let the fun begin.

Good luck with that. I would absolutely recommend that IF you are planning on moving soon, then hold off on setting up that tank. 150g is a serious size aquarium and as you know, is expensive to set up and maintain. If the pull of setting up that tank is so intense that you have to set it up. Well, I would recommend setting up a FOWLR tank. cost are so much easier on the pocket.

Good luck..
 
Welcome to our clan! You will love it here.
Bizarre world.gif
 
Hey reef2reef! I have been in the hobby for a while, just not the social media portion of it. Anyway, my current residence is in central ny and my plan is to move some place warmer soon. I’m not letting that stop me from enjoying the hobby though.

Currently setting up a 150g with basement 75g sump and 45g cube.

Awesome forum/people. Lots of info and ideas here. Let the fun begin.
123.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new