Spending money again. New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgarden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltgarden

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reef2reef! I have been in the hobby for a while, just not the social media portion of it. Anyway, my current residence is in central ny and my plan is to move some place warmer soon. I’m not letting that stop me from enjoying the hobby though.

Currently setting up a 150g with basement 75g sump and 45g cube.

Awesome forum/people. Lots of info and ideas here. Let the fun begin.
 
IMG_20191112_193349_01.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - I migrated south many, many years ago.
 
Pleased to meet you and welcome.

When my better half says she is spending money again and I get home, I see a couple cases of wine on the counter. I tell her I'm spending money again and either a box of corals appear or a box of hard drives :)

One time though...I got her. I got a larger box and said I spent money again. She opened it this time and our little baby German Shepherd Dog was inside :D

Welcome. I think you will be right at home because, well, we all are spending money together! How bloody cool is that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new