Spikee Reef Tank and Lion Fish

Scracing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lion Dwarf Lion fish in my reef tank. I have had him for about a year. He only comes out at night sorry for the bad pic of him
20201215_160834.jpg
20201223_202238.jpg
s been a great fish. He used to eat dead food but now he only eats live fish. Cool fish though

Jesse O.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a cool looking tank! I've never owned a lion fish because I know that they do eat other fish unfortunately.

OP
OP
S

Scracing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a cool looking tank! I've never owned a lion fish because I know that they do eat other fish unfortunately.
Yes he has eaten probably $150 bucks of cool fish. Long story short I do not buy anymore. Just Spikee and the Tang. He does not mess with the reef at all

Jesse O.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he has eaten probably $150 bucks of cool fish. Long story short I do not buy anymore. Just Spikee and the Tang. He does not mess with the reef at all
He's like my Long Tentacle Anemone. It has eaten my yellow tang and my lyretail anthias. Now I just have my two clownfish in there with it until I get a bigger tank for it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back