Spiral Tip Anemone?

PopaSmurph

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2017
Messages
79
Reaction score
54
Location
Madison Wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was watching YouTube this morning and came across some more interesting anemone behavior and thought I should share this with everyone!
The clip starts @ 1:20 into the video

Screenshot_20171118-130028.jpg
 
I love the look of the bubbles on my BTA but I could go for one that does this too!
 
There must be some secret to it as all the online vendors just about always have BTAs with bubbles.

Mine very seldom bubble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new