Spitting food

henryriesett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
21
Location
Eldersburg
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put this as an emergency because I don’t want my clownfish to die from starvation. I bought a second clownfish 3 days ago to pair with my older one (which is going decent), and every time I feed the frozen mysis, my clown will eat it, then spit it back out. He keeps trying to eat, but every time spits it back out. Does anybody have any ideas, if this is just because he is new?
 
It may not like what you're feeding. Remember; just because one clown likes mysis, doesn't mean the other will. I have 4 clowns and none of them eat mysis. Try another food.

PS. Your clown fish won't starve.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new