Sponge or anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NCReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NCReefing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
Pikeville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I have had a frogspawn coral in my tank for roughly 6 weeks and after moving it to a frag rack I noticed what I assumed was glue on the plug has grown very large. I cannot find anything close online except possibly a ball anenome, but that seems like a stretch to me. I assume its a sponge but want to check in before I dont interfer at this time.

20251204_210553.jpg 20251204_210549.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new