Sponsor Discounts?

BangedUp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where else to ask but do our sponsors offer discounts, is there a thread listing the ones that do? No big deal if not but I’m a member of east coast cichlids which is pretty big and their sponsors do it ..... thanks

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where else to ask but do our sponsors offer discounts, is there a thread listing the ones that do? No big deal if not but I’m a member of east coast cichlids which is pretty big and their sponsors do it ..... thanks
Not at this time(at least not that I'm aware of) but that's a pretty good idea.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah in that group it may not be a requirement but all of them do ... special online codes or obviously in person is easier to mention the discount code
If you keep an eye on the sponsor forums there is usually a sale or something going on. For example BRS does a group buy monthly, our newest sponsor cultivated reef is offering a discount for R2R members at the moment and these are just 2 examples from the huge selection of sponsors we have. I know it’s not a “blanket” discount but deals are there to be had. Not to mention our selection of sponsors is top notch, only the best of the best here.

3lusive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a code for Supporting members would be a nice incentive to draw more support from forum users. The codes could be made available only in the supporting members sections

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back