• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sponsor Spotlight

Today we want to spotlight one of the great sponsors of the R2R community. Community sponsors are important and are beneficial to the community in many ways. Some of which include bringing great reefing deals to the members, helping to keep the "proverbial" forum lights on, helping members learn and understand the keeping of saltwater reef aquariums and much more. We want to take time out a couple times a week to bring a spotlight to these sponsors who partner with us and our community to make it a wonderful place to learn and share!

As a thank you to our R2R sponsors please try to shop with them first as well as check out their websites often! See all of our sponsors here.

Please help me thank our newest sponsor spotlight recipient Aqua Illumination!

#SponsorSpotlight

1617117191861.png

Legends in the Industry​

AI® proudly designs, engineers, and manufactures the best and most reliable LED reef lighting. All from the Heartland of America. Aqua Illumination or AI is known for its innovative, quality lighting products for your saltwater aquarium.​

1617117542261.png

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI lights are awesome, love the options available and the capacity to tune intensities to one's liking.

I have one on a 2.65 gallon pico tank. XD

bday1335

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually started using their Nero 5 powerheads in the new build, and I LOVE them! Great products, so easy to clean, and they move a TON of water for their size!

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny how this fell off the front page its first day AI has some explaining to do after its last stealth nerf alota folks are upset and understandably so advertise hyper-drive the lights and now you can't very shady.

DarkReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really enjoy the Nero 3 and Hydra 32 I have, however I do wish the app was a little more intuitive sometimes.
Can be a little complex for a newbie like myself when first stepping into it. Would also be nice to have an 'Off' button for the light on the app.

zoaprince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are completely manufactured in the US, or just assembled? Mostly curious.

I owned an AI Prime 16HD and it did a great job covering 12x12.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
very responsive and dependable lights !!

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny how this fell off the front page its first day AI has some explaining to do after its last stealth nerf alota folks are upset and understandably so advertise hyper-drive the lights and now you can't very shady.
Huh?

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lights after update are no longer Hyper-Drive they stealth nerfed the lights an never told anyone the lens on them are inferior and were burning up. AI's fix wasn't to FIX it but rather roll the lights HD namesake back while not being upfront about it
an yea have 2 over 17g for best coverage but some people have deeper tanks an have no idea their par was cut

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lights after update are no longer Hyper-Drive they stealth nerfed the lights an never told anyone the lens on them are inferior and were burning up. AI's fix wasn't to FIX it but rather roll the lights HD namesake back while not being upfront about it
an yea have 2 over 17g for best coverage but some people have deeper tanks an have no idea their par was cut
I have 2-52 HD’s, 2-26 HD’s and a prime 16 and they all still have hyperdrive. I have a par meter as well and haven’t experienced any drop in par.

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update it than come talk to me, this isn't some orange trash can fake news

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back