Spot or small light I can borrow

Aaron Gustafson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
75
Location
Seattle, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm trying out acropora again, and the frag I have is having some issues.

I put a refugium light above him and he seems to be perking up, but it's not a permanent solution and I've been going back and forth over what light to get.

I was wondering if any if you had an extra spot or some other sort of compact light that I could borrow or buy for my 29 gallon biocube. I'm looking for something small.

I may get the opportunity to upgrade all of the lighting this Fall, but I'd like to keep him alive if I can.

PS - Yes, my params are good. It's a light thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new