Spotlight on Triton Core7 Reef Supplements for Other Methods | BRStv

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

In this BRStv Spotlight, I explains what the Core7 Reef Supplements are and how to implement them on your tank if you aren't running the full Triton Method!

 
After watching you BRS 160 update I was convinced to switch to the Triton method. Then I read the reviews saying that there is a serious problem with availability of the core 7 solutions and with the packaging failing in transit. Do you have any plans to remedy these problems?
 
After watching you BRS 160 update I was convinced to switch to the Triton method. Then I read the reviews saying that there is a serious problem with availability of the core 7 solutions and with the packaging failing in transit. Do you have any plans to remedy these problems?

Unfortunately, we don't have control over the production of the Triton Core7 additives, but we have been assured that Triton is working on compensating for the high demand. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new