Spots on Hammer Coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt D

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1157.JPG
So I've got a hammer coral a few weeks back, and it has started to develop raised bumps on a few of the tentacles. Besides that it seems pretty happy. All the water parameters are in normal ranges. I've done some research, but I can't seem to find anybody with the same issue. Please help!
 
Thanks. I'll give it a try
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new