• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

spotted jawfish - one of the few no bull kind of a seller.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

schabiazabi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never post anything in this section unless it's super bad or super good. spotted jawfish (Pierre) goes in the super good category. I was robbed on a fish deal here on the forum and spotted jawfish was able to help me out, by providing what I needed. Not only did he manage to sell me a very unique fish, he also delivered it without a single problem.

Everything about the transaction was perfect. There was no stories or broken promises. He said the shipment would go out on day X and it did go out on day X. This seems super simple, but trust me promises were broken many times during other transaction with other sellers.

This is the second time I ordered from Pierre and it's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back