Spouse/partner horror stories with tanks...

I'm still working on a vacation to Rhinelander, WI. That will seal the deal ;)
 
Not sure if I'm remembering this right but a while back, my dad told me one of his friends at work had over $1000+ invested in fish. Came home one day, and every last one of them was in the floor dead. Apparently he paid more attention to the tank than he did his girlfriend lol.
 
Mark I believe she's contributed to your success big time. No wonder your tank is top notch! You've got a partner to help. They say behind most things great there is a woman involved. :)
 
It hasn't come up yet here, but I would choose the reef any day, or the dogs, and some days,...she can make a root canal look like a good time. hehe 13 years and counting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new