Spreading some awareness around unanswered threads.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdemoss01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdemoss01

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
6,339
Reaction score
21,855
Location
Roanoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I wanted to spread some awareness around the unanswered threads area on Reef2Reef. Everyday a suprising number of threads get posted and never get replies or answers. This causes the unanswered threads area to pile up with threads.
Let's work together to change this! If you ever have a moment to spare please check out the unanswered threads page and lending your knowledge and experience or even just a bump.
Thank you
 
Hello all,
I wanted to spread some awareness around the unanswered threads area on Reef2Reef. Everyday a suprising number of threads get posted and never get replies or answers. This causes the unanswered threads area to pile up with threads.
Let's work together to change this! If you ever have a moment to spare please check out the unanswered threads page and lending your knowledge and experience or even just a bump.
Thank you
Please explain "Bump "
 
Hello all,
I wanted to spread some awareness around the unanswered threads area on Reef2Reef. Everyday a suprising number of threads get posted and never get replies or answers. This causes the unanswered threads area to pile up with threads.
Let's work together to change this! If you ever have a moment to spare please check out the unanswered threads page and lending your knowledge and experience or even just a bump.
Thank you
Please explain "Bump "
A bump is to basically bump the thread up. When you first visit reef2reef you see the most recently active threads. Simply replying with BUMP or something else bumps the thread up to this section.
 
Please explain "Bump "
A bump is just, as he mentioned above, a way to bring a thread back to the top of the trending or most recent threads list.

randy-bump.gif


Bumping a thread brings more visibility.
 
I just reply on my own post so it doesn’t stay on the list, lol! But I look at the list every once in a while to see if I can help.
 
Last edited:
Bumping this.
Threads built up over the past month. We were doing so good keeping the list down to half a page!
Hopefully people can help out!
 
Holy poop is it down to none???
I try to cover the low hanging fruit so the more experienced can answer the doozys :D
 
Holy poop is it down to none???
I try to cover the low hanging fruit so the more experienced can answer the doozys :D
That was me this morning.. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new