SPS Acropora Help - no vertical growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree my coral vendor runs T5’s his colour is amazing. I ran a 8 bulb ATI I got for a steal on my 120 lived it but it was non dimmable and I missed the Radion glow. I should have just sold my Radions and bought a reef bright.
I may try that new hybrid fixture BRS was showing however, at this point I’m almost scared to change anything. This tank has been a challenge.
 
I agree my coral vendor runs T5’s his colour is amazing. I ran a 8 bulb ATI I got for a steal on my 120 lived it but it was non dimmable and I missed the Radion glow. I should have just sold my Radions and bought a reef bright.
I may try that new hybrid fixture BRS was showing however, at this point I’m almost scared to change anything. This tank has been a challenge.

If it ain't broken don't fix it.
The new ATI hybrid WiFi is a sweet light, just don't like in black.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new