SPS Addict from Louisiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oimate84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is about time we had more cajuns on this site. Welcome to R2R.
From a transplanted Cajun. We needed more LSU fans here.
 
Thanks for the ouch but I am not a bro. I am a sis and have thick skin. My hubby is from bama.

She does take a lot of heat being in Bama, but really she's more or less harmless. She does try though but I think she's held down by her hubby. :haha:

Welcome to R2R. We all try to get along here. The mods make it very easy and comfortable here. No 'staffo 'tude here! (Sorry for the spelling folks, but it is after Miller time)!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new