• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS and LPS frags Austin

Item Price
$20 - $100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
2,672
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! My tank is in a great place right now, corals are growing strong, and I’ve needed to cut frags of multiple corals. I prefer not to ship, but if you’re buying enough I’ll ship if you are willing to cover the cost of shipping.

Red Goni $60, FarmerTy Lava Lamp Goni $80
IMG_9296.jpeg

IMG_9332.jpeg


RMF Candyland $100
IMG_9395.jpeg


BC Glass Slipper $60
IMG_9450.jpeg


RR USA the kraken $50
IMG_9469.jpeg


Tyree Ultimate Stag $50
IMG_9464.jpeg


UC Red Slimer $50
IMG_9454.jpeg


CB Flaming Phoenix $20
IMG_9472.jpeg


Favia frags (idk name, I’ve had this for a long time) $20
IMG_9304.jpeg


BC Backdraft table $75
IMG_9473.jpeg


Goldeneye chalice $25
IMG_9159.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new