SPS coral ID

Fares Awiga

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Location
valrras
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone.

I just started my saltwater tank 3 months ago and got a coral from a friend to try and see if I could grow SPS coral in it.
Could somebody help me identify this coral?

tempImageJ64dyl.png
 
Hello Everyone.

I just started my saltwater tank 3 months ago and got a coral from a friend to try and see if I could grow SPS coral in it.
Could somebody help me identify this coral?

tempImageJ64dyl.png
I would guess pocillopora.
 
I’m going to play devils advocate here and say stylophora. Can you take a pic with blues on? And the stick looks like a green slimer (staghorn).
 
Here’s a google pic of a stylo in the wild for comparison.
79A79574-A337-4E14-A50C-769057E92372.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new