Sps dominant 20g

mountainmonti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Location
kalispell
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers! I have started a 20g reef tank and it quickly has become sps dominant. I have a 20 gallon aio waterbox rimless with the stand. It truly is a beautiful tank they make. I will post my build and progression. I am looking to upgrade my flow but I’m still looking for the perfect fit(low profile but powerful).
 
1607AFDB-FDB4-4C0F-AB48-84DCAC5B226C.jpeg

I measured out the tank on cardboard for my hard scape. It’s always tricky finding the best looking pieces to use.
 
Welcome to the Waterbox family! Looking forward to seeing your updates!
 
any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new