SPS Experts, I'd Appreciate your Feedback

Dude this is just torture for us. All those pieces look +150USD here. The there is shipping. I get why the economics are what they but stop it with all the pictures of cheap fire okay? :)
 
Dude this is just torture for us. All those pieces look +150USD here. The there is shipping. I get why the economics are what they but stop it with all the pictures of cheap fire okay? :)
I'm sorry. I've been trying to be a lot more conscious about that lately. I had no idea that's what those pieces would go for since I commonly hear people mention $5 and $10 Acro tester frags. I imagined the prices there are a little higher but I had no idea $150+
 
Which piece would you pick it instead of?
I'd drop the tenuis. Again, just trying to choose easier acros for a 5g. And yeah, you can still get cheap acros if you aren't buying from major shops and the crazy names.

Buying from other reefers is one way to go, hopefully they aren't trying to gouge your eyes out with their prices since they don't have overhead like a store.

I'm lucky I love on the west coast closer to distributors so I can cut down on some expenses. I always test out a types of coral that is cheap before I buy an expensive version of it. Some of my favorites were cheap like this one:
P_20231018_085523.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new