SPS Experts, I'd Appreciate your Feedback

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude this is just torture for us. All those pieces look +150USD here. The there is shipping. I get why the economics are what they but stop it with all the pictures of cheap fire okay? :)

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude this is just torture for us. All those pieces look +150USD here. The there is shipping. I get why the economics are what they but stop it with all the pictures of cheap fire okay? :)
I'm sorry. I've been trying to be a lot more conscious about that lately. I had no idea that's what those pieces would go for since I commonly hear people mention $5 and $10 Acro tester frags. I imagined the prices there are a little higher but I had no idea $150+

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Which piece would you pick it instead of?
I'd drop the tenuis. Again, just trying to choose easier acros for a 5g. And yeah, you can still get cheap acros if you aren't buying from major shops and the crazy names.

Buying from other reefers is one way to go, hopefully they aren't trying to gouge your eyes out with their prices since they don't have overhead like a store.

I'm lucky I love on the west coast closer to distributors so I can cut down on some expenses. I always test out a types of coral that is cheap before I buy an expensive version of it. Some of my favorites were cheap like this one:
P_20231018_085523.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back