SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Photos taken under Radion Pro G3 UV and Royal Blues. Still bakin! Maybe it's almost done.

IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0222.jpg IMG_0233.jpg IMG_0236.jpg
Wow! That's a nice piece. What is it?
 
TCSB Cadillac Margarita. No I didn't acquire this from JDub. This is a green thinly branched colony I colored up.
Haha, I love when they do that! So much more fun when they color up awesome, and you had no idea what it would turn into.
 
Here are a few random shots. The first two are unnamed acros I got from Pacific East Aquaculture and ASD. The last two are ORA Red Planet and BC Glowstik.




 
Nice!
 
Nice sticks!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new