SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Photos taken under Radion Pro G3 UV and Royal Blues. Still bakin! Maybe it's almost done.

IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0222.jpg IMG_0233.jpg IMG_0236.jpg
Wow! That's a nice piece. What is it?
 
TCSB Cadillac Margarita. No I didn't acquire this from JDub. This is a green thinly branched colony I colored up.
Haha, I love when they do that! So much more fun when they color up awesome, and you had no idea what it would turn into.
 
Here are a few random shots. The first two are unnamed acros I got from Pacific East Aquaculture and ASD. The last two are ORA Red Planet and BC Glowstik.




 
Nice!
 
Nice sticks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new