SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will swap you these two frags for frags of those two David, what do you say mate ?

(virtual frag trading :))

image.jpg
 
So here's my newest acro. Scored this Gem at the MAMAX 2017 show. One picture is under halides only and the others under reefbrite.
These pictures still do this amazing acro no justice
IMG_0283.JPG


IMG_0311.JPG


IMG_0312.JPG
 
I feel like I just waked into a candy store. Crazy colors.
 
You guys have some stunning looking SPS...keep the photos coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new