SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome home

20171026_224336.jpg
Does it have a name?
 
No it dose not have name yet , it wild acro
 
Looks like battle corals gilligan

The picture on their website is skinny so I can’t really tell but I don’t think so haha. Bought it from my LFS for $40 but I guess that’s not impossible if somebody grabbed theirs and sold it to them.
 
Id on these three I know the third one is digitata but what kind?

D686ED23-FBDE-4358-B75C-B46B92DDD31E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new