SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_4422.jpg
IMG_4425.jpg
IMG_4433.jpg
IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4505 (1).jpg

IMG_4461.jpg
P2020331.jpg
 
UC Mad Hatter
uc mad hater.jpg

Very nice piece, almost grows like an efflo, been searching for pics of this one, as to see what's in store. Thanks for the photo, what a beautiful acro you have there :)
 
Very nice piece, almost grows like an efflo, been searching for pics of this one, as to see what's in store. Thanks for the photo, what a beautiful acro you have there :)
Hello Perry.
Thank you for the compliment. Check Unique Corals web site, I think they have frags available
 
Hello Perry.
Thank you for the compliment. Check Unique Corals web site, I think they have frags available

Your welcome and deserving, that's a heck of a piece! I recently aquired a 3 branch frag, just not much info on it, glad I found your photo :)
 
Your welcome and deserving, that's a heck of a piece! I recently aquired a 3 branch frag, just not much info on it, glad I found your photo :)
It is relatively fast growing, not much demeaning, tabling acro.
 
This guy came in looking crazy about 2 years ago, browned out for the first year and has since just looked better every month.
 

Attachments

  • goldilocks 1.JPG
    goldilocks 1.JPG
    766.9 KB · Views: 71
  • goldilocks.JPG
    goldilocks.JPG
    769.2 KB · Views: 86

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new