SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20250507_132332.jpg
What you call this one? Is it German blue polyp? Or is it actuall color of polyp?
 
What you call this one? Is it German blue polyp? Or is it actuall color of polyp?
I have no idea. It was sold to me as a Mother of Pearl but it's definitely not that. The coral is under 10k halides so I think that's the color of the polyp. Kinda a light purple/blue color.
 
I have no idea. It was sold to me as a Mother of Pearl but it's definitely not that. The coral is under 10k halides so I think that's the color of the polyp. Kinda a light purple/blue color.
I might have a similar one, only mine shows more blue for polyp
1000004545.jpg
1000004547.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new