SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20250507_132332.jpg
What you call this one? Is it German blue polyp? Or is it actuall color of polyp?
 
What you call this one? Is it German blue polyp? Or is it actuall color of polyp?
I have no idea. It was sold to me as a Mother of Pearl but it's definitely not that. The coral is under 10k halides so I think that's the color of the polyp. Kinda a light purple/blue color.
 
I have no idea. It was sold to me as a Mother of Pearl but it's definitely not that. The coral is under 10k halides so I think that's the color of the polyp. Kinda a light purple/blue color.
I might have a similar one, only mine shows more blue for polyp
1000004545.jpg
1000004547.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new