SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice

Nice corals there doug.

Joe

Here are a few of mine........

aquatopauto.jpg


DSC_0104.jpg


toppurplebubbleauto.jpg


montiauto.jpg


purplestagauto.jpg
 
Love the yellow/blue acro!
 
Chris at ReeferMadness sold it to me as that a few years back, but I tend to agree with you. As far as an IDing by species, I gave up on that game awhile back. I find there's too much variability among the species to know simply by examination of a colony.

Dave
 
I just got this deepwater on a trade nearly 3 weeks ago...it has colored up a good bit since then. Can anybody give me an ID on it? I am leaning toware A. suharsonoi...
IMG_0311.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new