SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Naw-I am glad you bumped this thread, nothing like some SPS on a Friday night!!
IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg
 
NIce stuff guys
 
Last edited:
Atlantis green base with orange Digi ( grown from a 1" frag)

6407006.jpg
[/quote]

Got a frag?
 
Those are sunset monti. I bought a frag from Tyree around a year and a half ago. The stuff grows like crazy. I have fragged it around 10 times already.
 
Nice cyphastrea..I just got a frag of the AA Meteor Shower Saturday...My Sunset is much deeper Orange and NEON green...I like the kind of pink color yours has morphed to....
 
Thanks. I've had it fairly high in the tank under 400w radiums and high current. I'd love to see some shots of your sunset. I plan on moving one of my two colonies down lower so it will darken back up a little. I do like the flourescent look it gets under the high light though.
 
Its the Forest Fire. I currently have it up high in the tank to get some grow. Going to move it down in about 2 weeks. This is how it should look like.
ForestfireJPG.jpg
 
Good luck finding it. I can count how many people received a frag from me in 1 hand. The original frag came in as a hitch hiker about 3 years ago. I got a little frag from it and so did 2 of my friends. That was basically it. One lost his, the other was able to grow his out, but it never got the same color or nodules. I was lucky to get the nodules and got the same color. I will post some old pics of the coral in my old tank later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new