SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Desert Oasis
20090407_42.jpg

Jon's Acro
20080828_46.jpg

Pink and Blue stylo
20090402_14.jpg

Oregon Tort
20090407_63.jpg

The Julz
20090407_65.jpg
 
Acropora desalwiii colony....
IMG_0557.jpg


Appleberry Montipora palawensis....
IMG_0733.jpg


Blue Acropora millepora....
IMG_0779.jpg


Acropora chesterfieldensis....
IMG_1300.jpg


Pink Acropora millepora....
IMG_1303.jpg


Seriatopora hystrix....
IMG_1301.jpg


Little area shot with Idaho Grape Montipora and Montipora confusa in foreground....
IMG_1302.jpg
 
A few of mine, not colonies yet but growing and starting to color up some.

IMG_8040.jpg


IMG_8039.jpg


IMG_8038.jpg


IMG_8041.jpg
 
Dork Fish- I have a piece I got from a buddy a while ago that he called pili milli. I have asked around and never seen or heard of any pili pieces. You are the first I hve seen with a "pili" piece. Can you tell me where these come from and where I might be able to find a picture of pili milli?
 
Pink w/ blue tips!! That's the one!!

Do you happen to know where the pili name originates from?
 
Cool!! I didn't even look under your avatar and see that you were from Chi-town. I got my piece of it from Beefy at the '08 frag fest.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new