SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Under ATI fixture with Reefbrite
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390108.763303.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390122.134890.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390134.690857.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390146.146563.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390157.202333.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390168.861426.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462390190.635757.jpg
Love the colors
 
I had it when they first released it but I lost it in a crash I may get one back its a very nice SC I have a few my fav I posted somewhere in this thread
 
Only got a few, and nothing all that uncommon, but here you go:

Acropora chesterfieldensis (as neon as a highlighter marker in person!! canon wouldn't capture it)
126_2632.jpg

126_2614.jpg

126_2610.jpg


Wild "Superman" Montipora danae
126_2611.jpg
That monti is really cool. Looks like a heart!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new