SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here are a few of mine.
IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg


All were lost in a tank crash last Sept.
 
Wish I could post pics of my tank but it's only just now starting to recover from a battle with hair algae. I have some pics from a friends tank at his store. This is only a small little part of the 800g tank:
wallpaper2757.jpg

A couple more:
wallpaper1.jpg

1916.jpg
 
My crown jewel.

I got this acro about three wekks ago. It has colored aup a bit more since.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 099.jpg
    Picture 099.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 302
Beautiful tank.

Wish I could post pics of my tank but it's only just now starting to recover from a battle with hair algae. I have some pics from a friends tank at his store. This is only a small little part of the 800g tank:
wallpaper2757.jpg

A couple more:
wallpaper1.jpg

1916.jpg
 
Random wild acro i found somewhere, still not sure if it's really a granulosa as it was sold to me ( the branches seem to thin ) but it's quiet nice
web.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new