SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_E0225.JPG
IMG_E0248.JPG
IMG_E0217.JPG
IMG_E0206.JPG
IMG_E0203.JPG
Few of my frags...
 
812FADDB-5C7D-4A62-9FEC-EDD623C38587.jpeg
This is a no name frag that I got from a wild colony and has a solid teal color with really dark polyps. I have not seen another one like it. Not the most exotic but one of my favorites.
This baby is going to be a beauty, I can't wait to see this frag grow, remember me when you start to drag that awesome coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new