SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
347f5ba6f9bce75cf4811d9396d87021.jpg

1974b1ad3cbb0a0177d6f80812896b92.jpg


Probably shown this one off before. But love the color and pe lately. Looking extra happy immediately after a 20% water change.
Twins

00011.jpg
 
Can you name those please, the real names and where you got them, I may want to buy frags like those please
1.Cyphastrea decadea
2.Oregon tort
3.pink floyd
4.tort
5.unknown.

I bought these all from a sps group of my country.
The last unkown name one is our local species in Taiwan.
 
347f5ba6f9bce75cf4811d9396d87021.jpg

1974b1ad3cbb0a0177d6f80812896b92.jpg


Probably shown this one off before. But love the color and pe lately. Looking extra happy immediately after a 20% water change.
Wait... Did u actually grow a coral over the back of ur tank? That actually worked for once, good job
 
47DDEA33-704A-4045-831A-D477BD466CCB.jpeg

My new no name acro and forest fire digi. The nighttime actinics don’t show the blue tips on the acro. Will post a pic of it tomorrow and the other goodies I just picked up.
 
Some old pics, but good memories.

original_b513dde1-23a1-4857-b6dd-b97f17a78e07_20170207_155205.jpg
20170724_213202.jpg
20170207_154709.jpg

Most impressive post on here in a while. Big mature colonies indicative of patience and diligence. Real colors. Not something that needs to run through Lightroom before posting.
 
I decided to finally learn how to take pictures last night and out of several shots, my friend and I finally got one that we like and accurately represents the coral. Can anybody guess what it is?
IMG_3515.JPG
Confetti?
 
I decided to finally learn how to take pictures last night and out of several shots, my friend and I finally got one that we like and accurately represents the coral. Can anybody guess what it is?
IMG_3515.JPG
Yours might be the closest I’ve seen to the original colony. I would love to see a daylight pic!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new