SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
.

D1ECBEFC-45F8-452B-AD80-8701D6711F02.jpeg
 
C64F8E7A-27C6-4F17-BF28-2ECD7EBB567A.jpeg
I thought this was a Acropora but was told it wasn’t then it was a birds nest etc, whatever it is. I love it and it’s at the top of my tank
And I know I could Frag it but I really don’t want too. It’s the focal point and center of the tank
 
C64F8E7A-27C6-4F17-BF28-2ECD7EBB567A.jpeg
I thought this was a Acropora but was told it wasn’t then it was a birds nest etc, whatever it is. I love it and it’s at the top of my tank
And I know I could Frag it but I really don’t want too. It’s the focal point and center of the tank
That appears to be a green slimmer Acropora. Birdsnest are nowhere near that green and do not have coralites. Looks great though! How long have you had it?
 
That appears to be a green slimmer Acropora. Birdsnest are nowhere near that green and do not have coralites. Looks great though! How long have you had it?

Thanks a little over two years I got him with one branch
What is a coralite
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new