SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Funny that this just popped up my facebook on RRC some stunning corals on the site do they really look like that when you guys get them.The milli pictured earlier is $374 an inch frag .

lAM9NTGh.jpg
 
April 2017

6.jpg


These days.....

99.jpg


9.jpg


The base of a big frag of the same acro showing the encrusting color. Red dragon beside it - looks more mauve than red if you ask me.

11.jpg


22.jpg
You should be posting some of those vids you've been uploading!! :D ;)
 
I am very interested to see how those turn out. Cool growth form on the bottom one.
Me too! Smooth skins are my absolute favourites :D The second one is rather rare here in Aus (a. coraliniana I believe) so I'm over the moon I was able to get such a nice piece of it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new