0   0   0
20181102_120042.jpg

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Andrew
Nice piece I have a similar one but mines green whats the green based out piece LH bottom.
Bill

Isaias

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181013_172545.jpg
Alguém sabe um id dessa acro? [ATTACH = full] 886365 [/ ATTACH]

Translation: Does anyone know an id of this acro?

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I nearly threw this branch out 3 months back as it was a worm magnet and no matter how many times i dipped it i would get a couple of adult AEFW's off it. That's why it's mounted on a putty blob, i still don't trust it completely and every two weeks i pop the putty off the rock with a chisel, dip it and glue the putty blob right back on the spot...... just to check since it seems to be where i might find a rogue attack worm still remaining alive........... hidden.......... waiting..........

August - first time i ever laid eyes on an AEFW.

3.jpg

Finally shooting new tips around the base and still no signs of trouble.........

9.jpg

But i'm still watching...........

4.jpg

Watching reallyyyyyyyyyy closely.........

2.jpg

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a beautiful piece Bill. :)
Thanks Andrew ,it is nice under blues the bottom half fluoresce I have no idea what it is as usual .The frag to the left is supposed to be a fireworks and just starting to grow a little.

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I nearly threw this branch out 3 months back as it was a worm magnet and no matter how many times i dipped it i would get a couple of adult AEFW's off it. That's why it's mounted on a putty blob, i still don't trust it completely and every two weeks i pop the putty off the rock with a chisel, dip it and glue the putty blob right back on the spot...... just to check since it seems to be where i might find a rogue attack worm still remaining alive........... hidden.......... waiting..........

August - first time i ever laid eyes on an AEFW.

3.jpg

Finally shooting new tips around the base and still no signs of trouble.........

9.jpg

But i'm still watching...........

4.jpg

Watching reallyyyyyyyyyy closely.........

2.jpg

You've made me paranoid about aefw I keep looking all over the bloody tank dipping and then washing in purge ,I wouldn't know one if it bit me.lol

Biggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've made me paranoid about aefw I keep looking all over the bloody tank dipping and then washing in purge ,I wouldn't know one if it bit me.lol

Just don't look for them and they're not there Bill lol. Speaking of fireworks, this is one of the color variants i have that has no blue highlights. It's very bright all over and has extremely clean pastel purple coloration.

w.jpg

Completely dead headed this colony to treat it for worms but it's healed over now and shooting.

20181116_133527.jpg

Last edited:

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just don't look for them and they're not there Bill lol. Speaking of fireworks, this is one of the color variants i have that has no blue highlights. It's very bright all over and has extremely clean pastel purple coloration.

w.jpg

Completely dead headed this colony to treat it for worms but it's healed over now and shooting.

20181116_133527.jpg

That's a lovely piece and the colours are richer that's what tempted me to try one its blue ish at the minute with the odd orange polyp be interesting to see how it grows.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 64 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.1%
Back