1.jpg
Love him!! And the acro's pretty nice too haha

Biggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love him!! And the acro's pretty nice too haha

How about this fish and acro Dom.............

s.jpg

I imagine it will look more like this under your blue LED giggle lights, probably crazier. That's why i made a frag for you today. Just imagine what your frag would go for in the US buddy, biggles rainbow fireworks would go for more than the large double coffee i expect in payment - LARGE ! If you bring me a medium i'll snip the top off your frag..............

kk.jpg

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this fish and acro Dom.............

s.jpg

I imagine it will look more like this under your blue LED giggle lights, probably crazier. That's why i made a frag for you today. Just imagine what your frag would go for in the US buddy, biggles rainbow fireworks would go for more than the large double coffee i expect in payment - LARGE ! If you bring me a medium i'll snip the top off your frag..............

kk.jpg
I'll have a LARGE and I'll bring my camera for the nice people if they're lucky haha I saw the frag tank is up and running again too :D

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout the growth pattern on this acro in my wrasse tank. I’m thinking turaki. Thoughts?

blue turaki wrasse.jpg
It's hard to gauge the size by the picture. It looks similar to a Hawkins Echinata, but the branches appear to be thicker. Turaki or granulosa would be my guess if the branches are thicker than the echinata.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hard to gauge the size by the picture. It looks similar to a Hawkins Echinata, but the branches appear to be thicker. Turaki or granulosa would be my guess if the branches are thicker than the echinata.

That was my thought process was well. Its color is very similar to Hawkins Enchinata but the growth pattern is very different and size of branches is much larger. I have another turaki and branches on that one is smaller. Now that you mention it, the size is much closer to my granulosa colonies.

I just love how its branches are sweeping. Fish love to frag it for me.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
want to share some of my favorites, photo under whites

ZF rainbow opal Millepora

7abcd5dabdf7b050b14e00b6d0f2aa31.jpg

ZF space jam

5ba9897af411cd7fe8960201411ecc09.jpg

ZF pistachio Millepora

9e33278c8a575476c1084f9e1559d06a.jpg

0f0bc74413b75cb65c40dcdc63f4498d.jpg

Wow....that first one! I never thought I’d say this, but if that’s whites, let’s see that thing under blues (I typically hate blue light photos)!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back