SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2203.jpeg
IMG_2221.jpeg
IMG_2371.jpeg
IMG_2429.jpeg
 
These were from wild frags. The first I got as a 1" wild frag. Looks like Purple Fusion or Pinky the Bear type acro. Grows very fast.
The bottom piece is an incredible wild Spath. My friend got this as a brownish light green distressed piece. It colored up blue with pink tips. ! Love it. I have taken care of it. In return , i got two frags from him. I can't wait till they heal and grow out.

2019-05-21_07-51-05.jpg


2019-05-21_08-04-57.jpg


2019-03-24_09-01-47.jpg
 
Trying to figure out this collab between
iPhone XS x PolypLab filter. I think blue LEDs are just way too strong in general, even for this filter combo, although this is pretty accurate to how I see things at night, taken last night.
RC poison envy
8294a3f3526c15ef3a9e693652f8dd2d.jpg

ORA Laura’s Purple Polyps
73660328105012fc63f92fcc2ddd84db.jpg

THE No Name deep water
ccc3fe69e35705441d06e506bea513cc.jpg

Cool shot of Lime in the Sky
b49ecb27082512166d7f5329db6a0b30.jpg

Copp’s Calacali stag, one of my fave stags.
582d42d2ba9eb4acf2d4647d5430701a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new