• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

freshfish

Acroaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland/MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus shipping I live in Minnesota . I have great credentials and have sold on here before. If you guys would like to check out my credentials send me and email [email protected] and I'll send you to my local club and you can ask away. Arrive alive or your money back send me a pick within an hour and your golden. I cut these fresh well give them a week and then I'll ship easier to treat for flat worms thats why I prefer fresh cut:) Also give me a call with any questions 715 379 4686

Thanks
Chad




Rommels Rainbow Milli $75 an inch
DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg


Unknown Tabling Acro $25 an inch
DSC_0222.jpg


Blueberry Monster $35 an inch
DSC_0221.jpg


Teala Monster Stag $35 an inch
DSC_0219.jpg


Blue Digi $35 an inch
DSC_0218.jpg


Green&Purple Polyp Branching Monti $25 an inch
DSC_0217.jpg


AussieThick Branch Tri Color $40 an inch
DSC_0216.jpg


Green &Pink Tabling Acro $40 an inch
DSC_0215.jpg


Green Slimer Stag $20 Man size piece
DSC_0214.jpg


Pink Pocillapora $20 nice chunk
DSC_0213.jpg


ATL Crayola Table $30 an inch
DSC_0212.jpg


ORA Frog Skin Acro $20 an inch
DSC_0211.jpg


Purple Unknown $40 3/4 inch
DSC_0210.jpg
 
Last edited:
Garf Bonzai $40 an inch
DSC_0208.jpg


Jason Fox Setosa $75 an inch
DSC_0207.jpg


Tyree Pink Lemonade $35 an inch
DSC_0206.jpg


ORA Tenus $25 an inch
DSC_0205.jpg


Aussie Validia $40 an inch
DSC_0204.jpg


Tyree Scroll coral $60 inch square
DSC_0203.jpg


Ora Hawkins Echinata $40 an inch
DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg


Pineapple Delight $60 an inch
DSC_0198.jpg


Red Tabling Acro $40 a chunk
DSC_0197.jpg


Rainbow Acro $75 an inch
DSC_0196.jpg


Tyree Tri Color $35 an inch
DSC_0195.jpg


Flashlight Acro $50 3/4 inch
DSC_0194.jpg


Purple Tipped Plana 2
DSC_0193.jpg
 
Last edited:
30K Lokani $75 an inch
DSC_0192.jpg


Shawn Bennet Tri Color $40 an inch
DSC_0191.jpg


Hot Pink & Green tip Milli $35 an inch
DSC_0190.jpg


Purple Tipped Plana 1 $35 an inch
DSC_0189.jpg


Purple/Blue Tip Unknown $35 an inch
DSC_0187.jpg


ORA Red Planet $35 an inch
DSC_0186.jpg


Green&Gold Milli $30 an inch
DSC_0183.jpg


Oragon Tort $50 an inch
DSC_0182.jpg


Palmers Blue milli $40 an inch
DSC_0181.jpg


Tyree Pink&Blue Prostrata $40 an inch
DSC_0180.jpg


Auto graphed pic with my walleye :)
IMG00028-20110811-1956.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dang bud. Nice collection and great prices. Do you have a tank thread? Would love to see a FTS with all of those beauties. Nice, healthy colonies!
 
great seller and great frags I deal with him locally and have been very happy with every frag I have got from him. I see a few more I might have to snag from you again.
 
Dang bud. Nice collection and great prices. Do you have a tank thread? Would love to see a FTS with all of those beauties. Nice, healthy colonies!


Heres a few pics of my system.. 220 gal custom starfire 5x3x24 , 200 gal sump , 400 pounds of live rock, I'm a camera rookie but heres a few more pics of some of the colonies after I played with the white balance. All my pics are with a nikon D60 and I'm just using the regular lens that came with it. I have a 100mm macro lens but I think its a pain in the but to use. I have this make shift PVC with acylic welded to the bottom so I can get top down pics under water. I run 8 T5s 45 blue plus ati, 1 figi purple, 1 aqua blue special ati , 1 GE 6500k

Playing with white balance
DSC_0273.jpg


Camera on auto setting
DSC_0274.jpg


Sump fish room
DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg


canopy
DSC_0224.jpg


Joe the coral
DSC_0284.jpg


Tyree scroll
DSC_0281.jpg


purple with blue tip
DSC_0276.jpg


ORA hawkin echinata
DSC_0275.jpg


Flashlight
DSC_0270.jpg


ORA blue tipped Tenus
DSC_0268.jpg


Pink lemonade
DSC_0265.jpg


Shawn bennit
DSC_0264.jpg
 
ORA pearlberry
DSC_0253.jpg


30k lokani
DSC_0252.jpg


Rightside of the tank
DSC_0250.jpg


Left side of the tank
DSC_0249.jpg


full
DSC_0247.jpg


Pineapple delight
DSC_0245.jpg


2 different planas
DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg


Tyree tri color
DSC_0238.jpg



These might be some better pics for you guys to compare all these were me playing with white balance and are defiantly a clearer pic of actual color. All the upper original pics were on auto.
 
Thanks for the extra pics, tank looks awesome. Gonna send ya a PM in a bit, figuring out what me and a buddy want =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new