• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps frag pack acro 6 pack

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

smacrophylia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
314
Reaction score
250
Location
clearwater
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acropora 6 pack

Back: left to right

-LCH lazys blue zing birdsnest-
-TGC orange creamsicle-
-Cali tort-

Front: left to right

-Super fuzzy tenuis-
-TSA zombieland-
-LCH true blood

$250 shipped

IMG_3356.jpeg IMG_3355.jpeg IMG_3364.jpeg IMG_3357.jpeg IMG_3359.jpeg IMG_3361.jpeg IMG_3358.jpeg IMG_3360.jpeg IMG_3362.jpeg IMG_3371.jpeg IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3369.jpeg IMG_3370.jpeg IMG_3365.jpeg IMG_3368.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new