• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sps frag pack, BGM chalice for sell

hermesfansf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
11
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, decided to sell some of my sps frags. They are all encrusted. 260 + shipping. Freebie to make up for the shipping......

From left to right,
Oregon tort, WWC Red Lemonade Acro, Tyree ponape Stag Acro, WWC Green Fields Acro, Lime in the Sky.
DSC00288-1.jpg



BGM chalice, 12 eyes. 160 shipped

DSC00295.jpg


Fedex priority overnight + double bagged + head pack + styrofoam box will be used. DOA will be honored within 2 hours of first attempt delivery with pics proven.
 
Last edited:
Just a heads up, the acros will not ship very well in a specimen container, they have a tendency to slime and will kill themselves from said slime. I lost over 50 acro frags when I used specimen containers to transport acro frags to a frag swap 4 hours away. They will need a larger body of water to dilute the toxins they produce when stressed.
 
Just a heads up, the acros will not ship very well in a specimen container, they have a tendency to slime and will kill themselves from said slime. I lost over 50 acro frags when I used specimen containers to transport acro frags to a frag swap 4 hours away. They will need a larger body of water to dilute the toxins they produce when stressed.
what size did you use??? I have shipped plenty and received plenty in the cups without any problems... I have heard of your case thou.... Just wandering if there smaller than the normal size I or others use..
 
I did use the smaller size, they were pretty little. Some of the frags were almost touching the lids. Lesson learned. I just thought I would give the OP a heads up so he didnt have to deal with DOA issues.
 
To sweeten the sps frag pack deal, i am adding tyree undata and neon green monti frag to the pack.

DSC00267-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new