Sps frag removal from plug

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ive read that hitch hikers can imbed themselves in the plug and you should always remove even if you dip. This leads me to take all frag plugs off even if it may not be the best option for the sps piece I buy. Do any of you guys have experience with this?

I don't have experience with it, but have heard it before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new