SPS fragging journey

lilbitreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
420
Reaction score
251
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A week or two ago I noticed that an acropora of mine appeared to be loosing tissue. The last 2-3 days it has significaly started to recede. I decided to try something new on two levels and frag the colony while doing a youtube live feed. It kind of worked out I lost the first 15 minutes of it when the feed froze. I posted this video in another thread when it was live but that was to see how it was working. The first picture was right before the fragging. The next is of all the baby frags that hopefully will live. I will update in a few days. Maybe one if they all die tomorrow and that will be the end of this thread.

IMG_5187.JPG
IMG_5190.JPG
IMG_5124.JPG




 
So trying to upload a YouTube live video on you I phone doesn’t work well. It just deleted my video. So no video of me massacring acropora. Just check my mag it was 1500 which is better than the 1900 a week ago.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new