• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frags -build your own pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm sent
 
Ok.... so they don't always end up this size but it happens :)

Looks like this persons pack is weighing down one end of the rack LOL
abedee68362066d32ac9b54654749251.jpg
b003ddd4b183912aad169ff0d1d4fa67.jpg
 
Do you still have the Daniks smurf goblin in your collection?
 
I do, sorry I missed that one (actually I missed a lot :( )
Last sale was 80.00 but I'll do 70.00 this thread.
Thanks for asking, I'll see if I can add that to the 1st page
 
Do u ship and is it 70 for the pack??
 
Do u ship and is it 70 for the pack??
There is no "pack", you buy what you wamt and build your own pack and I do ship.

Please look at the 1st post for the specific details.
 
Do you have Pc Superman?
Itll be another 6 months Im sure. I lost the colony in the great acro apocalypse of 2017 and had to start over but the piece I have is growing strong/fast and looking great.

All I have available, or had pictures of, is listed in the 1st few posts of this thread
 
Just posting some feedback. Received a custom pack this morning. Awesome looking stuff! Corals had their polyps fully extended within minutes of placing in the tank. Colors are fantastic. Sizes are generous. Very happy with purchase. Would definitely buy from again. Buy with confidence.
 
Where are you shipping from and is there Saturday delivery option?
 
I received my order today. Love the frags. Color, PE, size ...solid. Can’t wait to place my next order!
 
Received my pack today, and let me tell you! They are ! Chunky frags and pest free. Highly recommend. Thinking on putting a second order. Buy with confidence!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new